The Jefferson Community Foundation accepted OFCO’s proposal to support our work on the Washington state “Solutions Table.” Commissioner of Public Lands HiIary Franz convened the advisory group to help support both the Marbled Murrelet and community needs, including Jefferson County. Please consider giving to OFCO during the campaign. See more information about the project and all the great work being done by nonprofits in Jefferson County here.
- Kilmer’s Wild Olympics Bill to Protect the Environment & Grow Jobs Passes House!
- OFCO Needs Your Support for 2020
- Congress to Navy: Monitor, report noise from Growler jets over Whidbey Island
- Wild Olympics Bill Passes House Committee
- Marbled Murrelet Coalition Comments to U.S. Fish and Wildlife on Final EIS for Long-Term Conservation Strategy