The Jefferson Community Foundation accepted OFCO’s proposal to support our work on the Washington state “Solutions Table.” Commissioner of Public Lands HiIary Franz convened the advisory group to help support both the Marbled Murrelet and community needs, including Jefferson County. Please consider giving to OFCO during the campaign. See more information about the project and all the great work being done by nonprofits in Jefferson County here.
- Olympic Forest Coalition Submits Comment on Marbled Murrelet Long-Term Conservation Strategy and Federal Permit
- Take ACTION Today to help protect Marbled Murrelets
- 30 Years of Conservation, Forest Policy for next 50 Years – Marbled Murrelet Policy Open for Comment
- OFCO Supported by Jefferson Community Foundation “Give Jefferson” Campaign – Give Now to Support OFCO
- First Marbled Murrelet Nest Discovered August 7, 1974!