The Jefferson Community Foundation accepted OFCO’s proposal to support our work on the Washington state “Solutions Table.” Commissioner of Public Lands HiIary Franz convened the advisory group to help support both the Marbled Murrelet and community needs, including Jefferson County. Please consider giving to OFCO during the campaign. See more information about the project and all the great work being done by nonprofits in Jefferson County here.
- Marbled Murrelet Coalition Comments to U.S. Fish and Wildlife on Final EIS for Long-Term Conservation Strategy
- OFCO Asks Ecology to Consider Environmental Degradation in Quilcene Bay for Shellfish Operations Permit
- Dept. of Natural Resources Releases Final Environmental Impact Study on Marbled Murrelets – Not Enough Conservation
- House Appropriations Subcommittee Visits Olympic Forest Collaborative
- Washington’s Attorney General Ferguson Files Suit Against Navy for Growler Expansion Over the Olympic Peninsula and Marine Waters