The Jefferson Community Foundation accepted OFCO’s proposal to support our work on the Washington state “Solutions Table.” Commissioner of Public Lands HiIary Franz convened the advisory group to help support both the Marbled Murrelet and community needs, including Jefferson County. Please consider giving to OFCO during the campaign. See more information about the project and all the great work being done by nonprofits in Jefferson County here.
- On the Banks of the River of Hope – The Elwha’s Lost Mile
- Pollinators, Birds, Fish Lose in the Battle Over Preserving Natural Soundscapes of the Olympic Peninsula – Learn More
- Support Dabob Bay and Devils Lake Natural Areas Now!
- Washington Legislative Update: Murrelets, Trust Land Transfer, Ghost Shrimp, Wolves
- Olympic Forest Coalition Submits Comment on Marbled Murrelet Long-Term Conservation Strategy and Federal Permit