Senator Murray and Congressman Kilmer have introduced the Wild Olympics Wilderness and Wild and Scenic Rivers Act. The bill would protect environmentally sensitive parts of the Olympic Peninsula, support outdoor recreation opportunities, and preserve and grow jobs on the Olympic Peninsula. “It is critical that we keep fighting to ensure these pristine areas of the Olympic Peninsula are preserved for generations to come,” Murray said.
- Dungeness Watershed Needs Your Help
- U.S. Forest Service Responds to OFCO’s Objection on Electronic Warfare – No Change in Decision
- THANK YOU!! OFCO Comments on Draft Impact Statements on Marbled Murrelets and Timber Harvest
- Military Training Impacts on Marbled Murrelets – The State Must Analyze All Impacts
- Navy Must Do a New Environmental Impact Statement on Growler Fleet