Senator Murray and Congressman Kilmer have introduced the Wild Olympics Wilderness and Wild and Scenic Rivers Act. The bill would protect environmentally sensitive parts of the Olympic Peninsula, support outdoor recreation opportunities, and preserve and grow jobs on the Olympic Peninsula. “It is critical that we keep fighting to ensure these pristine areas of the Olympic Peninsula are preserved for generations to come,” Murray said.
- National Park Service Extends Comment Deadline to October 10 on Goat Removal Plan – OFCO Submits Comment
- OFCO Requests Governor Implement Permanent Salmon Net Pen Ban
- OFCO Submits Comment on Navy’s NWTT SEIS Expanding Militarization of the Olympic Peninsula
- Olympic National Park Needs Your Help to Remove Non-native Mountain Goats
- Tell Governor Inslee to Protect Our Salmon and Our Sound from Atlantic Salmon Net Pens