Senator Murray and Congressman Kilmer have introduced the Wild Olympics Wilderness and Wild and Scenic Rivers Act. The bill would protect environmentally sensitive parts of the Olympic Peninsula, support outdoor recreation opportunities, and preserve and grow jobs on the Olympic Peninsula. “It is critical that we keep fighting to ensure these pristine areas of the Olympic Peninsula are preserved for generations to come,” Murray said.
- Northwest Forest Plan Update: Final Science Synthesis Report Published
- U.S House of Representatives Investigates Environmental Groups Enforcing Environmental Laws for Navy
- Climate Costs of Militarizing the Olympic Peninsula
- Board Member Jill Silver Recognized for Invasive Plant Work
- OFCO Joins 122 Conservation Groups to Oppose Forest Provisions in Farm Bill – Bill Fails