Senator Murray and Congressman Kilmer have introduced the Wild Olympics Wilderness and Wild and Scenic Rivers Act. The bill would protect environmentally sensitive parts of the Olympic Peninsula, support outdoor recreation opportunities, and preserve and grow jobs on the Olympic Peninsula. “It is critical that we keep fighting to ensure these pristine areas of the Olympic Peninsula are preserved for generations to come,” Murray said.
- First Marbled Murrelet Nest Discovered August 7, 1974!
- Celebrate World Seabird Day with the Marbled Murrelet!
- Summer Congressional Conference on Farm Bill Will Safeguard or Strip Environmental Protections
- Salish Sea Salmon Net Pen Ban Decision in B.C.?
- Northwest Forest Plan Update: Final Science Synthesis Report Published