The Olympic Forest Coalition and the West Coast Action Alliance submitted comments on March 22, objecting to the Navy’s Environmental Assessment for the Naval Special Operations EA-EV21.AW, Training in Washington State Parks. The Navy’s EA is inadequate and, if training is allowed to go forward as presented, represents serious risk to endangered species and state park users. The Navy should withdraw the EA, conduct a proper analysis and present an Environmental Impact Statement for public comment and review.
- Northwest Forest Plan Update: Final Science Synthesis Report Published
- U.S House of Representatives Investigates Environmental Groups Enforcing Environmental Laws for Navy
- Climate Costs of Militarizing the Olympic Peninsula
- Board Member Jill Silver Recognized for Invasive Plant Work
- OFCO Joins 122 Conservation Groups to Oppose Forest Provisions in Farm Bill – Bill Fails