The Olympic Forest Coalition and the West Coast Action Alliance submitted comments on March 22, objecting to the Navy’s Environmental Assessment for the Naval Special Operations EA-EV21.AW, Training in Washington State Parks. The Navy’s EA is inadequate and, if training is allowed to go forward as presented, represents serious risk to endangered species and state park users. The Navy should withdraw the EA, conduct a proper analysis and present an Environmental Impact Statement for public comment and review.
- OFCO Opposes Expansion of Penn Cove Shellfish Project in Quilcene Bay: Outdated and Inadequate Science
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Denies Coast Seafood Petition for En Banc Review
- Coast Seafoods Delays Complying with Clean Water Act – Asks Court to Re-review Its Decision
- Marbled Murrelet Conservation Topic of Interview
- Governor Inslee Signs HB 2285 into Law