The Olympic Forest Coalition and the West Coast Action Alliance submitted comments on March 22, objecting to the Navy’s Environmental Assessment for the Naval Special Operations EA-EV21.AW, Training in Washington State Parks. The Navy’s EA is inadequate and, if training is allowed to go forward as presented, represents serious risk to endangered species and state park users. The Navy should withdraw the EA, conduct a proper analysis and present an Environmental Impact Statement for public comment and review.
- First Marbled Murrelet Nest Discovered August 7, 1974!
- Celebrate World Seabird Day with the Marbled Murrelet!
- Summer Congressional Conference on Farm Bill Will Safeguard or Strip Environmental Protections
- Salish Sea Salmon Net Pen Ban Decision in B.C.?
- Northwest Forest Plan Update: Final Science Synthesis Report Published