The Jefferson Community Foundation accepted OFCO’s proposal to support our work on the Washington state “Solutions Table.” Commissioner of Public Lands HiIary Franz convened the advisory group to help support both the Marbled Murrelet and community needs, including Jefferson County. Please consider giving to OFCO during the campaign. See more information about the project and all the great work being done by nonprofits in Jefferson County here.
- 30 Years of Conservation, Forest Policy for next 50 Years – Marbled Murrelet Policy Open for Comment
- OFCO Supported by Jefferson Community Foundation “Give Jefferson” Campaign – Give Now to Support OFCO
- First Marbled Murrelet Nest Discovered August 7, 1974!
- Celebrate World Seabird Day with the Marbled Murrelet!
- Summer Congressional Conference on Farm Bill Will Safeguard or Strip Environmental Protections